6 months ago I wrote on this blog that my company, Improving Enterprises, was looking to hire people and train them how to be developers. We did that, successfully, and we have 6 new consultants working at various clients now. I’m making a note here, HUGE SUCCESS!
Today I’m pleased to announce that we’re doing it again. We’re looking for another crop of people to jump into the fray, who want to aggressively learn for the next 3 months. Here are the details, repeated from the last time.
What we expect from you
- Some programming experience is necessary.
- Web experience is not necessary, though it is helpful.
- Lack the experience or expertise to be an Improver
- Exhibit excellent potential, aptitude, and attitude
- Are willing to work long and hard over the next few months to become an Improver.
What you can expect from the program
- You will be paid a nominal salary.
- The salary will increase once you pass the board exam and become billable.
- The program is 9-6 plus homework assignments including user group attendance and supplemental online courses.
- It is intended to be an intensive, “drink from the firehose” experience.
- There is an interview process.
- The program will last 12 weeks, and moving into a full time consultant role with Improving is not guaranteed, it will be dependent on your performance.
- The program will start last week of September or first week of October.
If this excites you, then reach out to me at Tim@TimRayburn.net or on Twitter/GitHub @TRayburn and we’ll get you started in the process.