The MVP Summit is coming up next week, and it is always a fantastic time to network and get caught up with my friends literally from around the world. One of the big challenges of Summit is just finding people, so this post will serve as the guidepost of how to find me at Summit. First and foremost is FourSquare, I’ll post whenever I arrive at a location. Even if I’m not allowed to disclose why I’m somewhere, because of NDA topics, I can discuss that I’m somewhere, like “Building 92 on the MSFT Campus”. But beyond that, there are several public events which I can disclose I’ll be at, so lets list those out.
- 9:30ish - Land at SEATAC Airport
- 12:30 - Improving Sushi at Blue C Sushi … I love sushi, so does Devlin Liles my fellow Improving employee and Blue C Sushi in Bellevue is awesome. This is open to one and all, join me if you’d like sushi or conversation or both. Your sushi bill is your own, but we’re fun people.
- 18:00 till 21:00 - Party with Palermo … This is open to anyone who registers, so register at the link, MVP or not.
- 20:00 till Who Knows - GitHub Drinkup hosted by Phil Haack … This is open to the public, even if you’re not an MVP come on by!
- 7:00 - 9:00 - Pluralsight Author Breakfast
- 18:00 till Who Knows - ChezNeward private party
- 19:00 till Who Knows - Attendee Party
- 11:00 - Improving Sushi at Blue C Sushi Part 2 … Gotta get my last fix of good sushi in before tripping back to the landlocked Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- 14:00ish - Takeoff from SEATAC Airport