Dallas TechFest 2008
Let the word go out from the mountain tops, and bloggers the D/FW Metroplex and beyond link back to this post as they spread the word. Not to be out done by our cousins to the north in Tulsa, Dallas will this year have it's very own TechFest.
Dallas TechFest 2008 will occur on May 3rd, 2008 and will be a day of .NET, Java and Ruby learning FREE to attend for all who want to. If you are interested in attending, we need you to register on the site (www.DallasTechFest.com) so that we have an idea of who is coming. What can you expect you ask? Let me tell you.
Assuming most of my readers are .NET developers, I will focus on that side of things:
- Richard Campbell, Co-Host of .NET Rocks and Run As Radio, speaking on ASP.NET Scalability
- Don Demsak aka DonXML speaking on the Modelling Edition of Service Factory
- Dallas' own Trent Nix speaking on Silverlight
- Raymond Lewellan speaking on the ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Jason Kergosien speaking on ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- And more yet to come and be announced...
Mark the day on your calendar, you will not want to miss these speakers. Trust me. If you have a blog I ask that you help spread the word about the event by linking back to this post.